Tuesday 31 March 2009

No glove, no luv!

It’s important to shelter your jerky before nabbing the turkey? Do you know where I’m coming from?



It’s amazing how many stories I hear about people not wearing a condom and regretting it later on. My theory is that people aren’t necessarily aware of just how good condoms have become over the years. They do make ones now that feel good you know!


If you want to buy condoms at the cheapest price then I would recommend condoms direct. They have a wide range of Durex and Mates condoms (all of them I think!) and they sell some novelty items like a fully ribbed condom... everything is really cheap! They stock Astroglide which I have heard great things about, apparently it lasts a lot longer than equivalent products and it can be used while wearing a condom; definitely worth checking out.


But seriously guys, don’t be a loner, cover your boner!


(Disclaimer: Use my advice at your own risk)

No comments:

Post a Comment